About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Catrina and I am an AS Media Student. I'm very laid back and i love to have fun. I like to sing and show off my skills. Smiles all round! :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Film Noir

FILM NOIR - what? that's exactly what I thought when I first heard it. So there I sit, in my first lesson and I get told I have to do a project on film noir, confused? - much! So I researched film noir and now I feel I have a good understanding of it, at least now I can identify what film noir is. So then I had to write 500 words on the Opening Sequence of Casino Royale.

This is the clip I analysed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpr6spIGpM

This was the useful website I used:
http://www.filmsite.org/filmnoir.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi catrina thanks for the comment on my blog with some advice on a good website to use for help, the website you said was very helpfull with lots of information about the history of film noir, Thanks for the help.. XX

    ReplyDelete